StatCounter

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ten Days of Testimonies

Well, what can I say? For those who do not know me…I love hearing others testimony’s! It is always an encouragement to hear what God has done in several individuals lives as well as my own. There is power in ones testimony which ultimately gives God all the glory when we declare of His goodness in our lives. Recently, after listening to several individuals testimonies, I felt the need to share a few testimonies that have inspired me during my walk with God. I pray that these testimonies will touch the lives of those who read it, and a lesson will be gained from it as well. There are many more testimonies I have come across, but these are the ones which came to mind as I was writing. On January 1st 2011, I will share a personal testimony of something God has done in my life.

God Bless and Enjoy!


***When I first began this blog, the Lord put it on my heart at the time was to write 10 days of testimony's counting down until the new year began. I didn't get a chance to post all 10 of those testimonies as you can see, so I have included them in future posts throughout the page. All of the testimonies I post on my blog can be found under the labeled section titled: "Testimonies."***

No comments:

Post a Comment