StatCounter

Saturday, December 25, 2010

'From Catholic to Holy Ghost'- Bro Joseph Conroy


Bro Joesph Conroy
I was browsing through the web one day and stumbled across the testimony of this man. I realized later on that nothing is accidental especially when it comes to God, and I simply enjoyed listening to it!


Bro. Joseph Conroy is a missionary to the Middle East. About two years ago, he shared his testimony at Victory Tabernacle, Burbank CA, about his long journey in seeking the Lords face until he found Him. He uses humor and vivid descriptions to take his audience through his personal journey of life growing up Catholic in ChicagoI could relate to certain parts of his testimony within my own journey in seeking God and the desperation I faced. It states in Jeremiah 29:12-13: "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart," which was proven true in both my life and Bro. Joseph Conroy. "...For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."


By posting this testimony it is not my intention, nor the website's to insult Catholics or people of other religions, but as Bro. Conroy says in his testimony: “I just want you know what life was like inside this thick head, what the world looked like to me.” I understand that everyone will not agree with some of the things mentioned in this audio, but this is simply meant to testify of the Lord's goodness in this mans life and I hope that will be taken into consideration when listening to it.This testimony may be long, but it was definitely worth listening to!
The audio can be found at the following link: Click Here 
 "But from there you will seek the LORD your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul." Deuteronomy 4:29

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the material listed above. Copyright © 2006 - 2010 Words Of Testimony | Info [at] WordsOfTestimony.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment